Monday, January 18, 2016

Happy 2016! Come in for swim lessons for you or your love ones.

Here are two testimonials from parents that have their children in our Superior Swim Lessons:

Ms. Deane

Amazing, outstanding and tremendous are just a few words that I can use to describe the transformation of my son, Keldon, in Ms. Deane's swim classes. When he started her swim classes, a few months ago, he was a mess. He went to her class afraid, crying and would yawn continuously. He would say that he was tired as a defense mechanism to try and get out of going to her class. Now he cannot wait to go to swim class. We go once a week for 30 minutes and he loves it so much. (Think I am going to ask about a second class per week.) He has learn how to swim independently with confidence. He can turtle arm, bubble and missile with the best of them. She continues to encourage him to try and better himself. His confidence in the water has grown to the lever where he does not show any fear. He loves to show off what Ms. Deane has taught him to friends and family (or anyone who will watch him). He is now one of the first in her class to raise his hand in participation, even if he isn't sure of what he is to do. I am so thankful that we have Ms. Deane in our lives. I not only see the confidence in the water but it is also carrying into other aspects of his life, such as school. She is truly born to teach swimming. She pushes them to depend on themselves and never to say "No I can't do it but I can try", she showed children that all you have to do is try and you can achieve anything. There are not enough words that I can use to describe her and her abilities to teach in the water. I asked Keldon, my son, what he would about Ms. Deane and he stated, "I like her" and she is a "Great swimmer." I am so thankful for her. Ms. Deane I know that you do not hear this enough but you are a true blessing and we appreciate you so much. I recommend her to anyone that I meet who is interested in having their children learn to swim. Thank you over and over again.
Sincerely,
Kelly Evans
A thankful Mom"

"My daughter started swim lessons with Miss Deane at the age of 7. Before meeting Miss Deane, my daughter was dead set against learning and was very scared and timid. Miss Deane has a "can do" attitude and her quote is "never say no to Miss Deane, always say I'll try". We have the same concept in our home, so this worked great. My daughter was learning turtle arms and kicks and blowing bubbles/humming and going under water and have so much fun while doing it. The techniques used are excellent and actually teach children how to swim or save themselves if they feel scared. By the 3rd class, my daughter was actually jumping in the water (her favorite thing to do at the end of class) and having big smiles! The environment is great too, super nice warm salt water pool and a great locker room with showers. I am so happy to have found Miss Deane and it is the most amazing thing to have my daughter so excited when its her swim lesson day:)
Melissa Giersbach"

No comments:

Post a Comment